KinzTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KinzTalk

The Place for Tips and Tricks

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More Wish Token News From Webkinz World!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Number of posts : 36
More Wish Token News From Webkinz World!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More Wish Token News From Webkinz World!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-07

More Wish Token News From Webkinz World!! Empty
PostSubject: More Wish Token News From Webkinz World!!   More Wish Token News From Webkinz World!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:31 pm

Written by Justin, on March 8, 2008
Views 923

One of the users in our Webkinz Forum, Tinkerbella, contacted the staff with the following PM:

i would just like to let you know that i got a token that seemed normal but when i put it in the wish machine i got a trophy..

More Wish Token News From Webkinz World!! Tokent10

it can be sent through kinzpost and i got to keep a token in the "bank" as well (a credit towards an exclusive)!!

Everyone congratulate her on being the first Webkinz Insider user to get the Token Collector Trophy! We're not sure why it was awarded and appears to be a randomized event at this point.

In addition, we've also seen a "super token" a few times, and one of our moderators, mommamea13, provided us a picture of being awarded an extra token!

More Wish Token News From Webkinz World!! Supert10

Both of these tokens (the Token Collector Trophy and the Super Token) appeared to be normal Wish Tokens, but yielded different results when they were "entered" into the Wish Factory! Good luck with those tokens everyone!

THIS ARTICLE WAS TAKEN FROM WEBKINZ INSIDER
Back to top Go down
https://kinztalk.forumotion.com

More Wish Token News From Webkinz World!!
Page 1 of 1