KinzTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KinzTalk

The Place for Tips and Tricks

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bella's Dream Gift Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

Number of posts : 72
Bella's Dream Gift Shop Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Bella's Dream Gift Shop Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Bella's Dream Gift Shop Empty
PostSubject: Bella's Dream Gift Shop   Bella's Dream Gift Shop Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 12:16 pm

Things I want:
Any old retired idems, exclusives, old idems, and the sherbert bunny exlusive idem.

Please fill out the form below
- what idem of yours you are willing to trade
- what type of idem do you want in return

* After we both agree on idems to trade, then please post your WW username.

My Webkinz World username is_Dancindom13579_ - Please add me that way we can do quick trades thank you!
Back to top Go down
fairygirl10
Webkinz Monkey
Webkinz Monkey
fairygirl10

Number of posts : 54
Bella's Dream Gift Shop Left_bar_bleue15 / 10015 / 100Bella's Dream Gift Shop Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Dream Gift Shop   Bella's Dream Gift Shop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:03 am

I have a POTM month Star Blaster and I was wanting a Disco Ball and Music Box do you
have it?
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

Bella's Dream Gift Shop Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Bella's Dream Gift Shop Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Dream Gift Shop   Bella's Dream Gift Shop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 pm

No sorry I dont have either of those idems.
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Dream Gift Shop   Bella's Dream Gift Shop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:36 pm

I have these Idems Available in my shop:
- Elephant fountain
- so mod scooter
- twister in a pot
- webkinz dragster

Also I have some Curio shop idems... * Just ask me and I will try my hardest to get a Curio shop for you.
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Dream Gift Shop   Bella's Dream Gift Shop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:39 pm

Hi everyone if you are looking for a rare idem post it here, I get alot of curio shop rares all the time. I know the medieval theme is very popular now...so let me know what idem you want and I'll keep a look out for it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Dream Gift Shop   Bella's Dream Gift Shop Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 1:04 pm

I just got in the trutti frutti headdress!!!!!!! IT IS So pretty itz from the curio shop...sooo if you want it let me know! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Dream Gift Shop   Bella's Dream Gift Shop Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 1:47 pm

I just bought a Jumpin Juke box anyone want it?
Back to top Go down
soccerpaws880
Webkinz Monkey
Webkinz Monkey

Number of posts : 84
Bella's Dream Gift Shop Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bella's Dream Gift Shop Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Dream Gift Shop   Bella's Dream Gift Shop Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 12:58 pm

omg i will trade the disco ball for the dragster and jukebox and one other small thing!
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Dream Gift Shop   Bella's Dream Gift Shop Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:08 pm

I am sooo srry I already agreed to a trade with the jukebox.....I still have the dragster though and I believe I might be getting another jukebox in this wk I will let u know.!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Dream Gift Shop   Bella's Dream Gift Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bella's Dream Gift Shop
Page 1 of 1