KinzTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KinzTalk

The Place for Tips and Tricks

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

Number of posts : 72
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Empty
PostSubject: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 2:02 pm

HI,

DOES ANYONE HAVE THESE IDEMS :

- SHERBERT BUNNY EXCLUSIVE IDEM { I will give you tonz of stuff for this}
- PEGASUS EXCLUSIVE IDEM { I will trade 3 idems for this}
- CHOCOLATE LAB EXCLUSIVE IDEM { I will trade 1 idem for this}
- BROWN DOG EXCLUSIVE IDEM { I will trade 2 idems for this}

Hi.....If anyone has anyone of these idems PLEASE let me know! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

Number of posts : 152
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:10 pm

I have two extra chocolate lab items.
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:59 pm

O cool .....ummm.......would you take the jumpin jukebox, the fruit hat, and the somod scooter?! Cause those are the new idems I have...I can also umm.. look for more medieval stuff for you. Just tell me when you know that the medieval stuff will be in the Curio shop..thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:04 pm

I will think about that! The jukebox is so cool and is the scooter the exclusive red yellow and blue one?
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:29 pm

The SO MOD scooter is red and yellow I believe but, I will have to log on to recheck....but I am pretty sure itz red and yellow! Smile And the jumpinjuke box I love I just got it today...But, I am willing to part with it cause it doent match my rooms-lol....so yeah but it iz really cool. SO yeah, just let me know if you want to do that as a trade.....and if you need anything else just let me know...from the curio shop! Thankz
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 1:41 pm

I accept! I already have you added! I will send you a chocolate lab bed and you willsend me the jukebox, fruit hat, and scooter!
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:02 pm

Okay Ill send it now thankz~! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:12 pm

KK, I sent your stuff! Enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:26 pm

I will send your bed now!
Back to top Go down
soccerpaws880
Webkinz Monkey
Webkinz Monkey

Number of posts : 84
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:35 pm

i have pegasus PSI and i will trade you
list what you got
Back to top Go down
dancemaster109
Webkinz Monkey
Webkinz Monkey

Number of posts : 25

Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:33 am

i have the chocolate lab bed
Back to top Go down
dancemaster109
Webkinz Monkey
Webkinz Monkey

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:41 am

and the peguses item
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:09 am

OKay for the pegasus Idem I will list what I have
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:28 am

If you give me the rainbow cloud coach then I will give you:
- the white rabbit psi{the rabbit tv, really cute I hav 2}
- the twister in a pot
- and the webkinz dragster
** SRRY: Instead of the twister in the pot if you want u can go on Webkinz Insider .com and tell me if their is a idem u want from the curio shop and just tell me what time itll be coming on....and I will do my best to get it for you! Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
rosey123
Monkey & Monkey Doll
Monkey & Monkey Doll

Number of posts : 14
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 5:49 pm

I will trade you!
ok i will give you the couch and you will give me the tv, dragster and twister in a pot.
add lucy900 on Webkinz World
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:44 pm

kk ill add u....just add me Dancindom13579
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!   IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE IDEMS I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE ON WW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzTalk :: Trading :: Trades/Auction-
Jump to: