KinzTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KinzTalk

The Place for Tips and Tricks

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Atention! Big trade right here!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kyultrox
kyultrox

Number of posts : 152
Atention! Big trade right here! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Atention! Big trade right here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-12

Atention! Big trade right here! Empty
PostSubject: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:54 pm

Hello everyone. I am in need of the tc series two waterfall. I am willing to trade 30 points, a jukebox, a POTM crystalline pond, and a party machine. All this for the waterfall!

Last edited by kyultrox on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

Atention! Big trade right here! Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100Atention! Big trade right here! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:06 pm

Alright I will now add more. 35 points, a jukebox, POTM crystalinne pond, party machine, stoplight, ATV, proppler airplane, rainbow coffee table, and hippo tub. All this for a waterfall.
Back to top Go down
soccerpaws880
Webkinz Monkey
Webkinz Monkey

Number of posts : 84
Atention! Big trade right here! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Atention! Big trade right here! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 8:41 pm

i have that waterfall!! i just got it 2 days ago!
i will trade for that stuff and i will send the hippo gold fridge too sry i havent been on but if you send
the jukebox, crystalline pond, stoplight and other stuff i will send my waterfall and gold hippo fridge.
umm do you have anything other than the rainbow coffee table and propelor plane b/c i have those things
i will trade if you give me
-crystalline pond
jukebox
stoplight
-ATV
-hippo tub
and then instead of rainbow coffee table and airplane do you have a black and white cat couch?? or anything else?? please write back so we can trade tonight!
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:44 pm

OK in stead of those how about a o mod moped scooter and the panda psi? I would love to trade tonight so please respond!
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 9:46 pm

Or instead of those 2 items I have either a king of the castle superbed or a lunar moon superbed. Do you have two accounts? If so I could send everything tonight!
Back to top Go down
soccerpaws880
Webkinz Monkey
Webkinz Monkey

Atention! Big trade right here! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Atention! Big trade right here! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:09 pm

oh i will take both of the beds !! ok so i give water and you give
crystalline pond
jukebox
stoplight
-ATV
-hippo tub
and beds
what else??
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:55 am

That is what I can give you. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
soccerpaws880
Webkinz Monkey
Webkinz Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:53 pm

ummm can i have the two beds though too?? then i will trade
i like the king bed
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:29 pm

Sure! So let me see if I get this. I will give you the jukebox, crystal pond, party machine, stoplight, ATV, hippo tub, king superbed, and lunar moon bed and you will give me the waterfall. Am I rigth?

Last edited by kyultrox on Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:29 pm

Oh and the 35 points.
Back to top Go down
soccerpaws880
Webkinz Monkey
Webkinz Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:10 pm

Yes correct! ok to send everything tonight add cocacolaman12 and minni82
then i will accept you i will PM you. So stay on until the trade is done. then send 3 to me 3 to cocacolaman12 and then the last things to minni82. then i will send the water and fridge
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:54 pm

This is a fair trade. The waterfall is considered priceless meaning it is worth at least 40,000 kinzcash.
Soccerpaws, I will ad your accounts. Stay online and we can do this all right now!
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:58 pm

OK! I added your other accounts and sent 3 of the items to soccerpaws. Once you accept I will send the rest!
Back to top Go down
soccerpaws880
Webkinz Monkey
Webkinz Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:00 pm

ok thanks
i didnt get the items??
ok i will accept you.
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:02 pm

It sometimes takes a minute with kinzpost. Just send the waterfall and the fridge to kyultrox.
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:05 pm

Alright I sent some more things to the minni82 account!
Back to top Go down
soccerpaws880
Webkinz Monkey
Webkinz Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 pm

ok i got it
and i accepted so send the rest
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:11 pm

Alright I will. Can you send the waterfall now too? Not trying to be pushy or anything but I am very excited!
Back to top Go down
soccerpaws880
Webkinz Monkey
Webkinz Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:16 pm

you didnt send everything ??? i didnt get it on minni82 or cocacolaman12
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:18 pm

It takes a minute, it will come and I haven't gotten the invite for coca cola man yet. I have logged in 5 difernet times and it hasn't come up with it. The servers are probably very busy.
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:19 pm

I just got it! I will send your final item!
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:21 pm

All sent! Just wait a little bit and they will show up. They are not in my dock so they are going through kinzpost!
Back to top Go down
soccerpaws880
Webkinz Monkey
Webkinz Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:22 pm

o nvm just one more thing
the stop light
and 35 points
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:26 pm

OMG I FORGOT THE STOPLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah crud. I will add you from my second account, sugarbobbygal101. I will send it to soccerpaws on that account. I am so sorry! Cry
Back to top Go down
soccerpaws880
Webkinz Monkey
Webkinz Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 10:28 pm

ok thats fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atention! Big trade right here!   Atention! Big trade right here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atention! Big trade right here!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next