KinzTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KinzTalk

The Place for Tips and Tricks

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kyultrox's kool kolectables

Go down 
+2
Bellabrunette
kyultrox
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kyultrox
kyultrox

Number of posts : 152
kyultrox's kool kolectables Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100kyultrox's kool kolectables Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-12

kyultrox's kool kolectables Empty
PostSubject: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:07 pm

I have stuff for trade! You know you want these great items! Here is my have list.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important!!! I have gotten a few offers of unfair trades and have copied a value guide! I will go by this value guide for trades! Please check this guide! It is in the trades and auction section just look for it. PLease note that it was taken from webkinzinsider.com--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATV
Party machine
zingoz snow globe
roadster go kart
medieval curtains (2)
zingoz pop gold trophy

My wants are listed below:
Ancient civilizations items
medieval items except curtains
collectors paradise waterfall
hot tub
blue lava lamp
polar plunge trophy
operation gumball trophy
tc car and shuttle
ambulance ( I might pull out my giant sandwich table for this)
music box ( I might pull out the giant sandwich table for this)
Pretty much anything just offer!

Have a Laughing day
[/b]

Last edited by kyultrox on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

Number of posts : 72
kyultrox's kool kolectables Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100kyultrox's kool kolectables Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:07 pm

HI,
I am intersted in trading something for the trophy and party machine! please!
I have some idems I can give for it like I have a toadstool table, I also have the vortex storage unit! Smile
I will give you both of these idems! if you wanna trade! Smile

Please let me know and that you very much! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

kyultrox's kool kolectables Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100kyultrox's kool kolectables Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:08 pm

Oh, and one more thing do you have the rainbow coffee table or the sherbert bunny exclusive idem?
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

kyultrox's kool kolectables Left_bar_bleue60 / 10060 / 100kyultrox's kool kolectables Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:38 pm

I do have the rainbow coffee table. Do you have anything on my wants list?
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:49 pm

I was also wanting to trade the party machine for an ancient civilizations or gamers garden items.
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:21 pm

I really want the coffee table sooo I will if u want....... a apple basket chair from the Curio shop, my vortex storage unit, and my charm forest tee shirt .....!!!!!!
Thatz 3 exclusive idems for 1 of ur exclusive idem! If u dont want to trade please let me know and Ill see what else I hve .... I really would like the coffee table by today pleaze so let me kn! :)THANKZ
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:28 pm

and do u hve the sherbert bunny exclusive idem ? If u do I am willing to giv away some really good exclusivz for it!!!!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:28 pm

and do u hve the sherbert bunny exclusive idem ? If u do I am willing to giv away some really good exclusivz for it!!!!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:53 pm

Sorry but I dont
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:54 pm

And do you have the blue lava lamp. I would trade the rainbow table for that!
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:24 pm

No srry Sad
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:25 pm

Does that mean you dont lik the idems I told u? Cause I wanted to trade tonight!
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:46 pm

i need to kn yes or no please............ ooooo and I was wondering about the trophy?! If u giv me the trophy and the rainbow table....I will send u the vorrtex stoage unit , the apple basket chair, and I'll buy you the 700 kinzcah ftball tv.......thatz the best I can do, I think itz a fair trade cause I am giving u alot more... PLEAZE?!Sad lol ..... If not itz k....just let me kn...thankz:)
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:13 pm

I would do that if you can replace the apple chair and the football tv with an exclusive or POTM item.
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:15 pm

So if you want to do the first trade with the toadstool table and vortex for it I would do it. I will not be able to log on for about 4 hours. We are leaving on a vacation but I will have a laptop.
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:39 pm

Okay can we trade now?
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:42 pm

I am ready to trade!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Oh...cool your going onn vacation...awsome!! Soundz lik fun! Just let me kn if ur ready to trade.
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:15 pm

My WW username is Dancindom13579

I need to kn urz pleaze!
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 6:28 pm

Okay so let me make sure i understand this, itz getting kinda confusing-lol
I'll giv u my toadstool table and vortex storage unit......for the rainbow coffee table?
SOundz okay to me! Just send me ur WW.K thankz
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:08 am

Sorry it took a while we have a terrible signal out here in this hotel The trade is your toadstool table and vortex storage unit for my rainbow table and trophy. My username is kyultrox on WW. I will add you and send when you accept!
Back to top Go down
headray15
headray15

Number of posts : 20

Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:49 pm

I will trade the Webkinz Toten Pole and the thinking chair...

for the PARTY MACHINE!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:21 pm

Okay I am going to send my stuff now...THANKZ Smile
Back to top Go down
Bellabrunette
Trusted Trader
Trusted Trader
Bellabrunette

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:29 pm

O and I sent u a request so just accept it ....so I can send ur stuff now- PLEAZE Smile
THANKZ
Back to top Go down
kyultrox
kyultrox

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Sorry headray I have those items and the party machine is being auctioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kyultrox's kool kolectables   kyultrox's kool kolectables Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kyultrox's kool kolectables
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KinzTalk :: Trading :: Trades/Auction-
Jump to: